Shareholders are advised that the executive management of Consolidated Infrastructure will be hosting a shareholders conference call on Thursday, 31August 2017, to voluntarily update the market in respect of the company’s business abilities before entering their year-end close period.
The CEO Raoul Gamsu invites shareholders and investors to join the conference call.
- Date: Thursday, 31 August 2017
- Time: 11:00am South African Standard Time
- Johannesburg (Telkom): 010 201 6800
- SA (Toll Free): 0800 200 648
- Johannesburg (Neotel): 011 535 3600
- UK (Toll Free): 0808 162 4061
Consolidated Infrastructure’s financial year-end is 31 August and the company’s annual results will be published on SENS on or about 8 November 2017.